Youlgrave Primary School Ambassadors
At Youlgrave All Saints' Primary School we have a team of pupils who have been externally trained to ensure they and their fellow pupils are supported with all aspects of mental well-being both in school and out.
There are displays around school to support all children in all aspects of well-being, including external agencies who can provide confidential support.
We encourage children to talk to:
- A friend
- Class Teachers/Teaching Assistants
- Lunchtime/Club Supervisors
- Mrs Stelling or Mrs Houghton
At Home children can talk to:
- A parent/grandparent/carer
- A friends' parent or carer or a neighbour
- A doctor, nurse or counsellor
- Religious minister
- Club leader or coach