Collective Worship Policy
Collective Worship gives pupils and school staff the opportunity to:
- Engage in an act of community
- Express praise and thanksgiving to God
- Be still and reflect
- Explore the big questions of life and respond to national events
- Foster respect and deepen spiritual awareness
- Reflect on the character of God and the teachings of Christ
- Affirm Christian values and attitudes
- Share each other's joys and challenges
- Celebrate special times in the Christian calendar.
Collective Worship is a key part of our school day with a daily gathering of our school community to give thanks for what we have, who we have and a time to think why we have it.
In these difficult times, a period of quiet reflection is what we all need. Time to reset, time to think and a time to look for the positives.
This page has some resources aimed at giving you an opportunity to reflect at home for with your family.
If your child would like to contribute a prayer or some artwork to be published on the Collective Worship page please send the work in either by emailing the school or via our school blog.